Your One-stop Online Resource for Everything Trending

Ads2

Breaking

Friday 5 January 2018

Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila celebrates Him as He turns a Year older



Oritsefemi who recently sparked up outrage on social celebrates his birthday and his wife, Nabila has shared a lovely message to him via her instagram page.

Nabila wrote;

Happy Birthday OLUWAFEMI. I'm blessed to call you my husband. I'm glad I see beyond what others see. No matter the storm, you will overcome, because you are destined for greatness. Continue to show love, that's who you are, don't let anyone/anything change that. I'm excited about the amazing things, the Lord has in store for you. Now, go out there and rule, cos you are a leader. Happy Birthday my darling husband, Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele I love you #OurBirthday #JanuaryBaby #Jan5 #MyHeart #MrO

No comments:

Post a Comment